martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

This is the End


hello little world

ok today is the last post (ohhh :c) but this is a wonderfull news because THE SEMESTER IS FINISH!! (wujuuuu!!) So today i want to write about my blog experience.

I enjoy writing this blog because i practice my gramatic (is horrible) and i don't know i think i learnd one or two things in this class jajaj no, really i leard many things about gramatic, but i forget this every week :c

I write about many things, music, photography, videos, etc. My favorite post is the last post when i write about my favorite music video "Thriller" of Michel Jackson, i like the image to this post jajajaa

The blogs are so funny, but i dont have the costum to write every day, maybe one or two days, but is very hard for my writen every day in a blog, i trying many times jajaja.

i think when you concentrated and try to write in english as best as possible you get a great result :)

All the blogs in the class are interesting, i thing all the people in this class have a progress this semester ¿you don't know believe me? please check the first and the last post in all the class blog and look at the diferences and the progress.

I think this is a nice semester to me in the english class, i write, speak, listend and y read the other blogs, so i don't chance anything about this class.

and that is all for this semester, see you or read you in 2015!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario