miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

This is me

Hello world!

My name is Catalina García Acevedo. But I like to call me Catta, when you write my nick name please used two “t” i like it. I was born on the best day of the year 15 September 1994, now i 19 years old  I live in a Talagante with my mom Vilma, my dad Alfonso and my little brother Jp (Juan Pablo). The other members of the family is my two dogs Melchor and Maya.
I went to the Sagrado Corazón School. Now i study the two grade of Journalism in the Universidad de Chile.
In my free time i practice cheerleading in the university. The Saturday’s I participate in a scout group. I’m with the most young kids.
About me I like to sleep, very much. My favorite group of music in this life is Journey. The best movie on this world is Grease, I love it. I like food, but my favorite food is pizza and sushi. I don’t like the spiders, I hate it! And… I like to take photo all the time… is my hobby

The end 

7 comentarios:

  1. Good start, well done. Do you cheerlead for the sports teams?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What happened with Suricatta? You didn't wrote about your funny nickname!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. that is my secret name... only for my fans "Surilover"

      Eliminar
  3. Suricatta? that´s funny.
    Hello :) I like photography too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Talagante! is really far away.. what demanding

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Catta, i was scout too, but maaaaaany years ago.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Melchor and Maya! are brothers or something? mother and son?

    ResponderEliminar