miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

I love photos

Hello little world!!

ok today i wont to write about my favorite piece of technology my cameras <3
I have two cameras The first a digital cam, is my faithful partner in the all adventures, expecially in the scouts camps. I love to take a photos in the activities and the landscape. I'm the oficial photographer of my group scout, the people know i put the photos in facebook the same day when i return to my home.
The camera has many options: take the photos in sepia, black and white, have a fish eyes, panoramic, and including have a wi-fi conection... it's the best camera!!

So this my digital camera, but the other camera is complete different... because is a analogy. It's a Action Sampler camera, it's so cute, when the people see that think a i take a photo with a toy, but it's real. When you take a photo with that, you take one photo with four difference parts... is so crazy! but it's fun. You have the posibility to take a good or bad photo, you never know... and that it's the best part :)



And that is all for today... thank for reading

2 comentarios:

  1. you are a great photographer, why don't study this pretty art? the photo is more than a hobbie. Great blogg!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It takes me such a long time to upload photos!

    ResponderEliminar