martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

say cheese!!

Hello littles fans:

The theme for today is writen about the photograph... but i don't have a favorite famous photograph. So i wont to write about my favorites photos was taking by me :)

I love to takes photos to the landscape, the best moment of the day for taking is in the sunrise and in the sunset, because you have a wonderfull colours and you get a very beautifull photos

This photo is a sunset in Pucon, the Villarica lake I love it!! i took with my ex cellphone, the camera is so bad, but i get an amazing photo.

I like it because the colours are so beautifull, especially the orange. I took this photo this year in July for my winter vacation.


The next photo  have not a wonderfull colour or shadows, but I love it!!! the last year i visit the zoo and i took this photo to the meerkat.

 Is a very fast animal but i get to found the best moment for took the photo when the meerkat be your famous pose.


So that is all for today!! :3

-> I <3 meerkat!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Sunset on the Villarrica Lake is gorgeous! And the meerkat in the photo is like if was a puppet jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love sunset and I love Villarica ajaja this lake is something wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Two beautifull photos, Catta! :) Villarica Lake is great and the meerkat is so cute

    ResponderEliminar